Help Wanted, Field Technician FULL Time
We are looking for an Installation Technician to join our team in Cumberland County Nova Scotia or Westmorland County in New Brunswick. Reporting to our Branch Manager, this role will be responsible for the installation, service/repair, and upgrading of residential and small business customer equipment. This includes satellite TV and fixed wireless internet, and wireless and Mesh Routers.
It should be noted that the majority of work is completed outdoors in all weather conditions and includes climbing ladders and onto customers roofs to install and point Outdoor Radio Units and antennas.
Key responsibilities include:
• Dispatching to customer homes to install and repair internet services.
• Managing all on-site installation, repair, maintenance and test tasks
• Maintaining accurate and timely service reports
• Managing inventory – including ordering, return faulty units and quarterly count submissions.
• Operating and maintenance of a company vehicle.
• Following all company filed procedures and protocols.
• Cooperating with technical teams and sharing information across the organization
The ideal candidate will possess:
• A valid driver’s license and willingness to provide a driver’s abstract annually.
• Completion of High School and relevant work experience but not necessarily, on the job training
• Demonstrated experience in installations of internet or satellite TV
• Ability to work a flexible and rotating work schedule, including every other Saturday
• Strong knowledge of computers and basic troubleshooting of internet connections.
• Ability to follow directions and/or use GPS mapping
• Knowledge of working standards of Health and Safety, construction and CSA
• Strong oral and written communication skills. Professionalism and tact in representing the company to our customers (both internal and external)
• Ability to interpret and solve technical problems. Resourceful, courteous, honest and reliable.
• Strong time management skills with attention to detail
As a condition of employment and in order to comply with industry related data security standards, this position is subject to the successful completion of a Criminal Background Check. Details will be supplied to applicants as they move through the selection process.
Those interested may apply here or email us at Troy@CumberlandSatellite.com
Subject Line, Field Tech Position
Direct Sales Representative – Cumberland Satellite Ltd
Cumberland Satellite is a Locally Owned Authorized Dealer of Xplore Internet serving Nova Scotia and New Brunswick, and we are seeking motivated individuals to join our team as Direct Sales Representatives. As a Direct Sales Representative, you will have the opportunity to promote and sell Xplore Internet to Rural Nova Scotia and New Brunswick, making a significant impact on their connectivity, quality of life, and savings. Join us in upgrading the way Rural areas experience the internet!
Why Join Cumberland Satellite?
• Flexibility: Enjoy the ultimate flexibility in determining how many hours per week you would like to work.
• Competitive Compensation: This position offers performance-driven compensation. Average performers can expect to make around $200 per day, while high performers can earn upwards of $500+ per day!
• Paid Training: Benefit from paid Door-To-Door Training at $18.00/hour to enhance your sales skills and product knowledge.
• Deliver Joy: Help people switch to Xplore for a better internet experience, all the while saving them money every month.
• Engage in friendly and helpful conversations with potential customers at their homes.
• Educate customers about the benefits of Xplore Internet and address their inquiries.
• Effectively promote the features and advantages of Xplore Internet to close sales.
• Track and report personal sales data accurately and regularly.
• Own vehicle: You must have a reliable vehicle to travel to customer homes.
• Work Location: Must be willing to travel to Cumberland County, Nova Scotia and Westmorland, New Brunswickareas for work, as needed.
• Availability: Eligible work hours are between 12 pm and 8 pm on weekdays. Some Saturdays may be required.
• Spreadsheet Proficiency: Comfort working with spreadsheets to track and analyze sales performance.
• Enthusiastic and Comfortable: Excited about a direct sales position and capable of engaging potential customers in a positive manner.
• Strong Communication Skills: Excellent verbal communication skills to deliver persuasive sales pitches and build rapport with customers.
• Customer-Centric Approach: A friendly and helpful demeanour with a focus on providing exceptional customer service.
How to Apply:
If you are passionate about internet technology, sales, and helping rural communities stay connected with bigger pockets, we want to hear from you! Please submit your resume here or to Troy@CumberlandSatellite.com
Join Cumberland Satellite and make a difference by bringing Xplore Internet to rural Nova Scotia and New Brunswick one conversation at a time!
Copyright ©2023 Cumberland Satellite Ltd - All Rights Reserved.